2018 The Neapolitan Tote Crochet Along
Join me for this fun new 2018 The Neapolitan Tote Crochet Along. The Neapolitan Tote is perfect for to make during the Summer. Carry it everywhere you go, whether it’s to the beach, picnic, movies, a day trip, ect. it’ll keep your essentials all in one place. It’s also a great way to use up your scrap yarn. Enjoy!
Share the love, add to Favorites, and Queue on Ravelry
Get each section separately FOR FREE or purchase the Complete Pattern PDF version after the crochet along!
Basic Material Requirements
You will need roughly 150 yards per color.
To make this tote is completely optional.
This is only a suggestion and you may use any yarn and hook.
Bernat Handricrafter Cotton 608 yards, 556 m, 340 g, #4 Medium (affiliate link)
Warm Brown ~ 1 Skein
Lotus Blossom ~ 1 Skein
Strawberry Short ~ 1 Skein
Robin Egg ~ 1 Skein
MY COLORS THAT ARE USED IN THE DESIGN!
Stitch marker, scissors and blunt needle
14 inches wide x 13 inches high (approximately)
Easy to Intermediate – stitches will range from beginner to slightly more advanced.
There is not an official signup page!
You can set your own pace and work at your convenience!
I use US Crochet stitch terminology
* Tension is NOT necessary for this project to be perfect. However, the same type of yarn and hook throughout the project is recommended. *
What you will crochet
Fun sections with a variety of stitches to make a tote!
Each Monday starting from June 4, 2018 – July 2, 2018
For assistance and sharing your progress
- You can bookmark this page for any links and notifications
- Join the American Crochet Group on Facebook and if you like join the event!
- Share your progress and post pictures of your finished projects. Tag your projects and posts #2018TheNeapolitanToteMCAL on social media
- Join the American Crochet Ravelry Group