December 2, 2014
If you follow my Facebook page, you’ve seen me talking about my brand new edition to American Crochet….a newsletter! It’s been a load of fun putting it together, and I thought it would be easier on my fan’s inbox of their emails if they didn’t receive one every time I put a new blog post out but rather just once a week. What do you think?
Some of the topics you will see:
- New FREE Patterns!
- TWITTERHOP FOR THE FIBER ARTS ~ this twitterhop is for all fiber arts relate Tweeters
- ELK Studio from the Heart ~ news and updates
- Crochet Community Feature of the Week ~ featuring great designers or news from around the crochet community.
- American Crochet Finds ~ showing popular pins or the one I like the most that week.
Check out these patterns!
Well? Will you join? Is there anything you’d like to see?
Let me know if you need any help learning how to crochet!
Be sure to share this site with your friends and fellow Crafters.
All links in this post are affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Thank you for helping defer the costs associated with operating American Crochet.
- Offer: Receive a 15% off Little Passports promo code with any Mabel’s Labels purchase
- Ends: 12/05/14
- Fine Print: Valid in US & Canada from October 1, 2014 – December 5, 2014. Coupon Code is one-time use only, offering 15% off any NEW subscription plan, excluding shipping. 15% is applied to the first month of Monthly Plan subscriptions. Renewals, or prior purchases are excluded. Cannot be combined with other offers.