June 2016 Issue ~ Bring on the sunshine with 29+ summer ready patterns.
The June issue of I Like Crochet is available with over 29+ awesome summer projects! This issue is jam-packed with this summer’s coolest patterns, including the Rad in Red Tank, Lovely Lilac Shrug, Summer Blues Skirt and the Beach Glass Dress. Summer living patterns, like the Mellow Yellow Rug and the Sparkle and Bloom Pillow, will help you transition your home for the season, while their collection of baby patterns will help you crochet the cutest pieces for little ones! Whether you’re ready for the summer heat or just looking to crochet by the beach, this issue has just what you need. Download a copy today!
June 2016 features:
- Bring on the sunshine with 29+ summer ready patterns.
- How do you zoo? Say hello to cute animal-themed patterns for baby
- Beach-to-boardwalk patterns to get you ready for beach days
- Crochet new summer staples for your wardrobe
- Take a siesta or throw a fiesta? Crochet patterns for relaxing and summer get-togethers
Below are just a few of my favorite patterns from this issue:
- Modern Lace Baby Blanket by Michele Maks
- Boardwalk Bag by Stacey Williams
- Shells & Pebbles Summer Scarf by Kenneth Cormier
- Lovely Lilac Shrug by Olivia Kent
- Blackberry Sorbetto Shawl by Tian Connaughton
- Purple Paradise Scarf by Nanette Seale
There are loads of great patterns in this issue that you will want to make!
Like your patterns on the go? Subscribe today to start receiving your copy of this bi-monthly magazine straight to your iPad or Desktop!
You may also like:
LIKE FREE PATTERNS? GET THEM RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!
Join over 2,600 followers who are receiving our weekly newsletter and getting our posts right in their inboxes, every Friday! Privacy is important to us. We promise that your email address will NEVER be sold or shared with anyone else. Subscribe to the Newsletter HERE!
Let me know if you need any help learning how to crochet!
Be sure to share this post with your friends and fellow Crafters.