Whether you’re a Blogger or just an avid Crocheter being organized is essential.
As a Blogger there are so many things to keep up with. I always have so much going on and a ton of stuff to get done. A Blogger Planner helps me stay on track. It ensures that tasks are completed on/or before schedule. I have mine in a binder and saved on my computer. This way I always have access to my notes. <yeah I know…I’m a little O.C.D>
The Blogger Planner I use allows me to:
- Goals/Mission ~ Keep tack of my blog goals and mission statement.
- Have a Editorial Calendar ~ this is where I write down everything that needs to be done on specific dates.
- Blog Post Ideas ~ I am always coming up with ideas to blog about and if I don’t make a note then – well it’s gone by time I’m to where I can set up the post.
- Social Media ~ I love this one! This part helps me keep up with all the different places I can share my work. Without this section I’d be lost!
- To-Do List ~ I write down everything that needs to be done. Now that doesn’t mean that I get it all done. But at least I have it wrote down and hopefully I don’t forget something.
- Link Party Calendar ~ This helps me keep track of all the link parties that I link up to.
- Purchase Ads, Blog Statistics, and Ads on Blog ~ will be very helpful to me – I just need to start tracking that data.
- Revenue Expenses ~ I like being able to keep up with how much I spend and how much I make from the blog.
- Giveaway Tracker ~ Now I can make sure that I don’t forget to follow up after the giveaway is over.
As an avid Crocheter a way to be organized is to make a “Wish List” of things you want to Crochet. You would want to include the name of the pattern, where it’s located, and the materials that it calls for. When materials are purchased you should make a note of it on the wish list. Materials should be kept together and identified with the pattern. Then when it is time to start a new project you have everything you need in one location. This makes for a very smooth beginning.
As an avid Designer you should always keep a pad handy (some type of note taking system) so that when you see something that flashes an idea, it can be written down or sketched out. This way it is not lost in the hectic everyday routine of things to be done. This can also be used with a new stitch you may see as you flip through the different Social Medias daily.
I hope this has helped you out some. I will be back later with some more helpful tips.
Don’t forget to Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE!
Let me know if you need any help learning how to crochet!
Be sure to share this site with your friends and fellow Crafters.