If you are crocheting the Wonder Crochet Blanket CAL with us this year then grab this post!
This is Part 11 of the 2016 Wonder Crochet Blanket CAL. I hope you are enjoying making your along with us as we design each part. The CAL began on January 7, 2016 and is scheduled for twice a month on Thursdays, until November 3 ,2016. For more information, including links to each part of the blanket please visit the Introductory Post which is available ** HERE **
Wonder Crochet Blanket CAL!
Level: Easy to Intermediate
Yarn: Red Heart Soft, worsted weight #4, 100% Acrylic, 5oz/141g/256 yds/234m, (I used approximately 100 yds of Wine and Off White)
Hook: 5.50 mm (I)
Estimated Finished Size: (depending on your yarn choice and gauge) 52 inches wide and 60 inches long plus edging
Ch/chs = chain/chains
Cl st = cluster stitch
Dc = double crochet
Sl st = slip stitch
Sp/sps = space/spaces
St/sts = stitch/stitches
Yo = yarn over
- 5 dc Cluster stitch – (cl st) –
- yo, insert hook into indicated stitch (2 loops on hook)
- yo draw through, (3 loops on hook)
- yo and draw through the first 2 loops on the hook (2 loops on hook)
- yo insert hook and draw through the loop (4 loops on hook)
- yo draw through first 2 loops on hook (3 loops on hook)
- yo insert hook and draw through loop (5 loops on hook)
- yo draw through first 2 loops on hook (4 loops on hook)
- yo insert hook and draw through loop (6 loops on hook)
- yo draw through first 2 loops on hook (5 loops on hook)
- yo insert hook and draw through loop (7 loops on hook)
- yo draw through first 2 loops on hook (6 loops on hook)
- yo draw through all 6 loops on hook
- ch 1 securing cluster (1 cluster st made)
Ch 3 at beginning of rows counts as 1st dc
Row 1 (Row 65): ch 3, dc next 2 sts, * ch 1, sk 1, 5 dc cl st in next st, sk next st, dc in next 3 sts,* repeat from * to * across (27 cl sts, 28 sets of 3 dc, 54 ch 1 sps)
Row 2: (Row 66): ch 3, dc in each st and ch 1 sp across (165 sts)
Rows 3 – 6 (Rows 67 – 70): Repeat Rows 1 and 2 (165 sts)
Happy Hooking and Enjoy!
© American Crochet 2011~2016. All rights reserved. This pattern may not be copied or reproduced in any way. You may not sell this pattern or profit from it in any way. You may sell items made from this pattern. However, you must link back to my American Crochet site to credit me for the pattern (americancrochet.com). You may not use my photos to sell your finished product. I have made every effort to ensure that this pattern is correct. If you have any questions or problems, you may email me at email@example.com.
You may also like:
LIKE FREE PATTERNS? GET THEM RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!
Join over 2,600 followers who are receiving our weekly newsletter and getting our posts right in their inboxes, every Friday! Privacy is important to us. We promise that your email address will NEVER be sold or shared with anyone else. Subscribe to the Newsletter HERE!
Let me know if you need any help learning how to crochet!
Be sure to share this Wonder Crochet Blanket CAL with your friends and fellow Crafters.