Welcome to Pattern Roundup Sunday #39!
This week’s FPPS (Free & Paid Pattern Sunday) Category is all about: Projects to carry when traveling
When you are traveling be sure to carry your crochet. Unless you are the driver this is a great time to crochet and get some WIPs completed if they are small. Trying to take big bulky items does not seem to work in the vehicle for me. I prefer small projects such as scarves, shawls, hats, gloves, and other small items. I try to plan so that I am getting the most from the yarn that I pack. I hope you enjoy them!
Here are some quick, small, and great traveling projects.
As always, all photos are used with the permission of the Designers and Crocheters indicated in the Pattern links so feel free to Share, Share, Share!
- Lacy Lattice Headband by Hopeful Honey | FREE
- Diamond Crochet Cowl by Moogly | FREE
- Ribbed Fingerless Mits – Adults by Stitches N’ Scraps | FREE
- Crochet Shell n Chains Scarf by Crochet For You | FREE
- Last Minute Open Weave Scarf by American Crochet | FREE
- Enchanted Infinity Slouch Hat by Oombawka Design | FREE
- Puff Slouchy Hat by Cream of the Crop | FREE
- Picnic Basket Shawl by Underground Crafter | FREE
- Country Cotton Mens Scarf By Posh Pooch Designs | FREE
- Southern Comfort by ELK Studio | FREE
- David Debs Sun Hat by AG Handmades | FREE
You May Also Like:
Don’t forget to Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE!
Let me know if you need any help learning how to crochet!
Be sure to share this site with your friends and fellow Crafters.