Here are the featured favorites from last month’s Pin-ULTIMATE PIN UP ~ Link Party #3 as picked by you!
To join this month’s party, Link Party #4 please scroll down to the bottom of the post!
Remember the most clicked is completely determined by those who vote on your submission by visiting it!
- Colorado Sunset Wrap by Posh Pooch Designs
- Simple Striped Necklace Cowl by Crochet N’ Crafts
- Girls Night In Napkin Rings and Wine Glass Charms by Underground Crafter
If you were one of June’s Featured Favorites grab your button and proudly display it!
The button is available here: Featured Favorites Buttons
Welcome to our semi-monthly “Pin-ULTIMATE PIN UP” #4 Link Party, hosted by American Crochet and AG Handmades. Your entries will show up on both of our blogs per link party by adding your link to either one of our blogs! Every other Thursday, we’ll feature the most clicked projects and share them on our social media sites. Pin Up with us, visit our blogs, possibly leave a comment or two, and socialize with others!
Few Easy Rules:
- Project can be anything crocheted related that you have personally made.
- Please follow your hostesses on their social media sites of your choice.
- Adding your link to this link up gives us permission to share your posts and images via our social media sites, in future Pin-ULTIMATE PIN UP Link Party posts, and collages.
- Grab your Pin-ULTIMATE PIN UP Link Party button
- Link straight to your blog post, not to your blog home page.
- No links to shops or websites that are selling directly.
- Comment on 3 other posts to support each other.
- Links that do not follow these rules or that are inappropriate will be deleted.
Follow AG Handmades:
Follow American Crochet:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Pin-ULTIMATE PIN UP Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please proved credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the item you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Don’t forget to Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE!
Let me know if you need any help learning how to crochet!
Be sure to share this site with your friends and fellow Crafters.