Welcome to Pin-ULTIMATE PIN UP’s 7th Link Party!
Here are the featured favorites from last month’s Pin-ULTIMATE PIN UP ~ Link Party #6 as picked by you!
To join this month’s party, Link Party #7 please scroll down to the bottom of the post!
Remember the most clicked is completely determined by those who vote on your submission by visiting it!
- Lovely Lily Kerchief by Kaleidoscope Art&Gifts
- The Perfectly Seasoned Poncho by From Grammy’s Heart
- ZigZag Popcorn Weave Hat by Crochet For You
Welcome to our semi-monthly “Pin-ULTIMATE PIN UP” #7 Link Party, hosted by American Crochet and AG Handmades. Your entries will show up on both of our blogs per link party by adding your link to either one of our blogs! Every other Thursday, we’ll feature the most clicked projects and share them on our social media sites. Pin Up with us, visit our blogs, possibly leave a comment or two, and socialize with others!
Few Easy Rules:
- Project can be anything fiber related that you have personally made or are currently working on. It can be Crochet, Spinning, Dyeing, Tatting, Knitting, Cross Stitch, Embroidery, etc related.
- Please follow your hostesses on their social media sites of your choice.
- Adding your link to this link up gives us permission to share your posts and images via our social media sites, in future Pin-ULTIMATE PIN UP Link Party posts, and collages.
- Grab your Pin-ULTIMATE PIN UP Link Party button
- Link straight to your blog post, not to your blog home page.
- No links to shops or websites that are selling directly.
- Comment on 3 other posts to support each other.
- Links that do not follow these rules or that are inappropriate will be deleted.
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Pin-ULTIMATE PIN UP Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please proved credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the item you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
Follow AG Handmades:
Follow American Crochet:
The button is available here: Featured Favorites Buttons
Don’t forget to Subscribe to my Newsletter HERE!
Let me know if you need any help learning how to crochet!
Be sure to share this site with your friends and fellow Crafters.