Welcome to 17 days of Fingerless Mitts! I am so excited you will be joining me on this fun journey. DO NOT miss out on these gorgeous fingerless mitts. Over the course of the next 17 days we will be crocheting quick, easy and lovely fingerless mitts. Enjoy!
For the next 17 days I will share a crochet fingerless mitt. By the end of the month, you will have 17 free crochet fingerless mitt patterns added to your fingerless mitt treasure box. Make one, two, three or all for yourself and maybe gift a few to family, friends, and/or your favorite charity.
Here is the break down to prepare:
- Sign Up for the Fingerless Mitts Club Newsletter! If you wish to receive all 17 crochet fingerless mitt patterns. (Those that sign up will receive a CODE to download the PDF for free.)
Here’s a brief summary of how we are going to do it in 2020
- We are going to make 17 gorgeous fingerless mitts.
- If you get a few weeks behind, no worries you can easily catch up, as you are not on a deadline.
- I will check in perodically throughout the month to see how you are doing. At the end of the month, we will recap the 17 days. Who knows you might just receive a bonus pattern!
- Important to Note: be sure to sign up for Fingerless Mitts Club Newsletter to stay up to date and receive each Fingerless Mitt Club pattern.
- Each day for the next 17 days I will share a fingerless mitt pattern.
For assistance and sharing your progress
- Join the American Crochet Group on Facebook!
- Share your progress on Instagram using #ACFINGERLESSMITTS
Fingerless Mitt Pattern Links
Pattern One: Christine Fingerless Mitts
Pattern Two: Annie B Fingerless Mitts
Pattern Three: Raspberry Fingerless Mitts
Pattern Four: Blueberry Patch Fingerless Mitts
Pattern Five: Tidal Wave Fingerless Mitts