Pattern Testing Club
Hello and welcome to American Crochet (Mistie Bush Designs) Pattern Testing Club. It is a pleasure to have you join us. I have created this Pattern Testing Club to help me ensure that my patterns are good to go before being released out in to the pattern world. A link will be added in the American Crochet Newsletter. Grab a chair and get comfy but not so comfy that you fall asleep. haha
Do not share the pattern(s) with anyone without my permission. The pattern(s) is top secret until I have published them. Even then my copyrights still apply.
- Know how to read a crochet pattern.
- Have beginner to advanced crochet experience.
- Are able and willing to communicate with me if you find any issues with the pattern.
- Comprehend the written pattern.
- When testing be able to articulate where the mistake is in the row or round.
- Be willing to post your finished item in Ravelry to show that the pattern has been tested.